UPDATE: (2/17/18) This position has now been filled. Thank you so much to everyone who applied. We will announce our new team members soon!
Have you ever wanted to work with a literary journal? Do you enjoy reading a high volume of dark literature? Do you have a keen proofing and editorial eye?
Coffin Bell Journal is looking for an Assistant Editor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- reading submissions and voting
- proofreading issues before launches
- promoting Coffin Bell on social media
- assisting the EIC as needed
- weekly emails to EIC reporting work done that week
- computer and internet access required
- all work done online and via email
- three hours a week commitment
THIS IS A VOLUNTEER POSITION.
We wish we could pay you (and ourselves), but this is a labor of love. Your name will appear on the Masthead, however.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, send an email to Tamara Burross Grisanti at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would like to be our Assistant Editor and listing your relevant experience and education.